Venue rates range from $9,000 - $12,500 and are based on time of year, number of guests and day of the week. Planning is in addition to the venue rates with a variety of options available.
INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Custom wood 12' farm table and 16' farm table in the barn
- 25 queen size banquet tables
- 20 66" round tables
- wooden bistro cross-back reception chairs
- white padded ceremony chairs
- set up and break down of all Bloomfield furniture
- stylish lounge furniture and design pieces located throughout the property
- luxury 3-stall restroom trailer next to the barn
- 2 lovely dressing bungalows located in a secluded area of the property for you and the wedding party
- 12 hours of property access on the wedding day
- 6 hours of event time
- 1 hour for guest arrival
- 4 hours pre-ceremony to dress, take pictures and for vendor setup
- 1.5 hours for vendor clean up
- 2 hours of rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- rental delivery and alcohol drop off the day prior to wedding day
- guest parking onsite (at least one shuttle is required to bring guests to and from accommodations)
- bocce court and lounge area available for wedding party to enjoy pre-ceremony
- stylish romantic uplighting throughout the gardens
- string lighting and curtain string fairy lights inside the barn
- beautifully furnished lounge on the upper level of the barn with leather couches and Restoration Hardware accent pieces overlooking the dance floor
- a fire pit patio outside the barn perfect for a S’mores Bar decorated with string lights
- use of our vintage Ford truck for pictures or decor and to deliver the bride to the ceremony site in style
- exclusive use of Bloomfield's rustic vintage rental line
We have a diverse list of preferred caterers, offering a wide range of pricing, cuisine and serving styles. All of our catering partners are outlined on here on our website.
Couples are encouraged to bring in their own alcohol with NO corkage fee assessed, a large savings. While our venue pricing might exceed that of some other venues and wineries, by bringing in your own alcohol instead of having to purchase required wines, providing the ceremony and reception furniture, and allowing more time onsite than most venues, we typically become a much more economical option.
We are a working organic farm growing heirloom varietals of fruits and vegetables which your caterer can source for your meal. We also offer a variety of products you can purchase from the farm for guest and wedding party favors.
Due to Sonoma County Noise Ordinance, we are required to end amplified music at 10pm. Most weddings continue the celebration at an after party location. Once you determine where to book your accommodations, we can recommend nearby after-party options.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Event Liability Insurance for you and your vendors
- At least one shuttle to bring your guests to and from the property
- Event Planning through Bloomfield Events - You are welcome to use your own planner, however a charge will be assessed to include one BE planner onsite during the wedding and setup.
Bloomfield Events strives to make your wedding a stunning experience, magical, fun, and absolutely gorgeous, the most memorable day for both you and your guests. We do this by helping you find the setting of your dreams and then offering impeccable service. We specialize in farm | ranch | country style weddings, and the balance of rustic and stylish is well thought out.